Salman Khan Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Admin (14)
Tusshar Kapoor does a spoof on Singham I_vote_lcapTusshar Kapoor does a spoof on Singham I_voting_barTusshar Kapoor does a spoof on Singham I_vote_rcap 
ANIL SHAH (2)
Tusshar Kapoor does a spoof on Singham I_vote_lcapTusshar Kapoor does a spoof on Singham I_voting_barTusshar Kapoor does a spoof on Singham I_vote_rcap 
dkhan (1)

I forgot my password

Poll

Tusshar Kapoor does a spoof on Singham

Go down

Tusshar Kapoor does a spoof on Singham Empty Tusshar Kapoor does a spoof on Singham

Post  Admin Wed May 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Originially posted in http://www.salmankingdom.com/

The actor will be seen doing a funny take on Ajay Devgn's character from 'Singham' in 'Kya Super Kool Hai Hum'.

One of the initial trailers of the film spoofed Karan Johar's Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Ghum. And now Ekta Kapoor's upcoming sex-comedy Kya Super Kool Hai Hum will be seen spoofing the biggest blockbusters of last

year - Singham.

Sources close to the film reveal that Tusshar Kapoor will be doing a funny take on Ajay Devgn's superhit film and character Singham. While the exact details of the spoof are not yet revealed, one can expect Tusshar Kapoor to go fighting around in a ganji with cars being blown out in the background.

The makers do not intend any malice and rather this would be their tribute to the original. In fact buzz is that Tusshar Kapoor even spoofs one of his popular characters in Kya Super Kool Hain Hum. It's known by now that Rohit Shetty is doing a cameo in the film playing himself.

Apparently Tusshar approaches Rohit in the film and asks him for a role in his next Golmaal film. Obviously, the role that he asks for is that of the mute Lucky played by himself in the Golmaal series.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://salman.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum