Salman Khan Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Admin (14)
Aug 15 :Release Date of Ek tha tiger  I_vote_lcapAug 15 :Release Date of Ek tha tiger  I_voting_barAug 15 :Release Date of Ek tha tiger  I_vote_rcap 
ANIL SHAH (2)
Aug 15 :Release Date of Ek tha tiger  I_vote_lcapAug 15 :Release Date of Ek tha tiger  I_voting_barAug 15 :Release Date of Ek tha tiger  I_vote_rcap 
dkhan (1)

I forgot my password

Poll

Aug 15 :Release Date of Ek tha tiger

Go down

Aug 15 :Release Date of Ek tha tiger  Empty Aug 15 :Release Date of Ek tha tiger

Post  Admin Mon May 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Originaly posted in - www.SalmanKingdom.com

Ek Tha Tiger was always supposed to release around Eid and 15th August is just the apt date", informs our source, "Eid falls on Monday, 20th August and this would give Ek Tha Tiger a huge six day long weekend, which is going to be a first for any Bollywood film. Expect massive box office records to be created for the film here.

"Last year even Bodyguard had released in the middle of the week just before Eid. However, that was a five day long weekend. This time around Ek Tha Tiger is all set to go one up by adding Monday to its kitty as well.

"Expect tremendous outcome for the film since the challenge of a dreaded Monday has now been taken care of as well", says an industry expert, "Normally the biggest of the films suffer some form of drop in collections on the Monday. However, with Eid falling on Monday, it is going to be an added bonus for Ek Tha Tiger. Now it would be enjoying four holidays between Wednesday and Monday, something that is unprecedented."

Holiday season always works for the big films and this was the case with Bodyguard last year as well. After a record breaking 21 crores first day, the film held on amazingly well to accumulate over 85 crores in its first five days. Later, it enjoyed 110 crores in its extended week and then topped the 140 crore mark in its final run, hence turning out to be Salman's biggest ever grosser.

"Now expect added moolah to come in for Bodyguard", the expert continues, "Ek Tha Tiger would easily be the biggest money spinner ever for Salman. Don't be surprised if the film manages entire collections of Bodyguard in its first week itself. After all, his loyal audience base is expected to rush into theaters after Eid which means even the weekdays would be strong. To release the film on 15th August will most definitely turn out to be a master stroke for Yash Raj Films."
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://salman.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum