Salman Khan Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Admin (14)
Salman Khan shoots with 75 cameras!  I_vote_lcapSalman Khan shoots with 75 cameras!  I_voting_barSalman Khan shoots with 75 cameras!  I_vote_rcap 
ANIL SHAH (2)
Salman Khan shoots with 75 cameras!  I_vote_lcapSalman Khan shoots with 75 cameras!  I_voting_barSalman Khan shoots with 75 cameras!  I_vote_rcap 
dkhan (1)

I forgot my password

Poll

Salman Khan shoots with 75 cameras!

Go down

Salman Khan shoots with 75 cameras!  Empty Salman Khan shoots with 75 cameras!

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Original posted in -- www.SalmanKingdom.com

Believe it or not, but Bollywood superstar Salman Khanshot a scene for Kabir Khan’s film Ek Tha Tigerwith as many as 75 Canon cameras.>The shot being filmed was a time slice shot which requires an elaborate setup of cameras. Director Kabir Khan filmed it with 75 Canon 5D cameras and later tweeted a picture of Salman from the sets.

“Ok... as promised here's a pic of Tiger from the sets,” Kabir Khan wrote. Actor Neil Nitin Mukesh who is an amateur photographer and a good friend of Kabir Khan (he worked in Khan’s New York, was surprised by the setup. Kabir wrote “Hey Neil. We had 75 Canon 5Ds for a time slice shot. Had fun shooting it “@NeilNMukesh: that's a crazee set up of 7D s !”Ek Tha Tiger has Salman Khan pairing with Katrina Kaif. >What’s a time slice shot?

It’s a technique to freeze a moment in time and show it on screen from different perspectives. To record a frozen moment, or ‘time slice’ effect shot, all the cameras click a subject simultaneously. This results in a number of images of the subject from a number of different points of view - all taken at the exact same moment in time. These individual images are then transferred sequentially in digital format into a computer and stabilized to make a smooth motion picture of a moment frozen in time.
Salman Khan shoots with 75 cameras!  Bi-104595
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://salman.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down